A still photo can capture moments that the naked eye might otherwise miss, like these extremely comical animals mid-sneeze.
1. Profile picture vs. tagged photo
Image Credit: WhatItDoMa via Reddit
2. Careful, you’re in the splash zone.
Image Credit: -Phayte- via Reddit
3. That’s an “excited about wet food” sneeze.
Image Credit: Baelish2016 via Reddit
4. Pollen is the only downside of outdoor photo shoots.
Image Credit: davidhalston via Reddit
5. Wait for it… waaait for it…
Image Credit: Sunbeams14 via Reddit
6. Mid-sneeze with a snootful of sand.
Image Credit: suzeQ12 via Reddit
7. Sneeze or evil laugh?
Image Credit: AnxiousAxis via Reddit
8. You know it’s a powerful sneeze when the nose twitch is blurry.
Image Credit: yonderposerbreaks via Reddit
9. Sneeze + blep = bleeze? Slep?
Image Credit: MuffinPunchin via Reddit
10. “Caught my dog mid sneeze. Looks like she’s laughing.”
Image Credit: lordsauceboss via Reddit
Image Credit: BasedOnAir via Reddit
12. “My dog. pre-sneeze. sitting on a toilet. on my porch. enjoy.”
Image Credit: via Reddit
13. When you accidentally turn on the front-facing camera.
Image Credit: WorkCanWait via Reddit
14. The sassiest sneeze ever.
Image Credit: W3lshman via Reddit
15. When the nip kicks in.
Image Credit: Motoagogo via Reddit
16. This one goes over the fireplace for sure.